Robert Half International Human Resources (HR) Manager in ASTON, Pennsylvania
Our client an industrial corporation in Aston, PA seeks experienced Human Resource Manager, the HR Manager ensures compliance with state and federal employment regulations Provides guidance and interpretation to the Leadership team and teammates with regards to all policies and procedures and supports the leadership team in compliance related to safety and OSHA.TALENT MANAGEMENT
• Improves the quality of teammates through effective recruiting, selection, and orientation strategies. Manages and maintains temporary staffing program.
• Act with operations to implement work systems improvements which positively impact business results
• Monitors and posts current job opportunities
• Performs pre-employment checks; administers site company benefit programs
• Participates in job fairs
• Works with managers to determine methods and strategies to identify performers and non-performers; aides in development of action plans to improve underperforming teammates. Ensures all training programs are aligned with the organization.
• Assists leaders in developing teammates for promotional and growth opportunities. Works with managers to identify individual development needs to improve current role and/or prepare for additional opportunities
• Provides day-to-day guidance, coaching, and support regarding HR policies
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS & EMPLOYMENT LAW
• Provide leadership and expert knowledge to facility teammates to ensure compliance with all Company policies and practices as well as all federal and state legislation and regulations. This includes but is not limited to ADA/ADEA, EEO, FLSA, FMLA, HIPPA, Wage & Hour and Immigration and Nationality Act,
• Investigates teammate concerns, develops resolution and ensures the implementation of planned outcomes
• Complete AAP and associated EEO reports, Writes and audits reports to ensure compliance with HR policies
• Develops morale among teammates through employee relations practices
• Complies with compensation guidelines; fosters open communication
• Leads teammate survey and develops action plans to facilitate results to address employee engagement and continuous improvement
• Performs exit interviews and analyzes results to help define action plans to help address retention
• Implements recognition programs; develops and strengthens community relations.
LEADERSHIP & HR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• In partnership with the G.M. & Director of HR, conducts HR trend analysis (Turnover, retention, time to fill, recruiting spend), creates reports, and provides to appropriate business partners. Partners with leaders to identify and implement planned outcomes.
• Lead implementation & rollout of HR projects as directed by the Director of Human Resources (i.e., Talent Management, Performance Reviews, Succession Development, Benefits Open Enrollment, Company Initiatives and Compensation programs).
• Performs time and attendance administration, HRMS and other administrative duties.
• Other duties as assigned
• Responsible for all administration activities, including approving performance appraisals, change in status forms, relocation activities, visas, and federal and state employment law changes affecting Human Resources.
Full Cycle Recruiting, Recruiting Activities, Recruiting Events, Recruiting Efforts, Recruiting Functions, Conducts new-Employee Orientations, 401k - RRSP Administration, Benefits Administration, Benefits Coordination, Business Development Skills, Contract Negotiation, Employee Relations, Health Insurance, Labor Law, Internal Communications, Onboarding, Organizational Development, Recruitment - Sourcing
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.