Robert Half Contract Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Grow your legal career as a highly-skilled and motivated Contract Analyst for a progressive company in the Service industry. Those who are driven self-starters with a love for the legal industry are strong matches for this Contract Analyst role. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, this Contract Analyst job is permanent.
Oversee contract workflow for the areas of liability, payment terms, and lien rights.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (List in order of priority)
· Review customer contacts, terms, and general conditions for legal interpretation, problem areas
· Prepare amendments incorporating business/judgement decisions into language satisfactory to protect the company interests.
Prepare and submit supplements containing contract modifications.
· Provide guidance and alternative contract language to branch personnel on matters that may impact company operations.
· Follow modification requests through to contract execution.
· Negotiate final contract terms, conditions, and requirements with customer.
· Negotiate legal terms and conditions and work with the field to qualify scope of work requirements.
· Prepare final documents and coordinate with Sales for contract execution.
· Coordinate approvals from business leaders as required by approval matrix.
· Establish standard terms and conditions with continuous customers.
· Obtain bonds, insurance, and other similar items in compliance with contract requirements.
· Update contractual information in various systems to flow through cross functional teams.
· Performs other various job duties as may be assigned.
· Strong knowledge of business and contract law
· Ability to evaluate legal and factual data relating to contacts is required
· Strong organizational and cognitive skills, with proven track record of strong follow up and closure skills
· Must have excellent skills both orally and written to make necessary changes to contract’s, and to professionally negotiate and communicate changes with internal/external customers.
· Ability to self-manage in a high volume/high output professional environment.
Are you looking to take the next step in your legal career? A dynamic, growing firm could have an excellent opportunity for you. This position is for someone who is eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment. If that's you, we want to hear from you!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.