Robert Half International Creative Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group in Atlanta is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to add to growing agency team in Vinings.
• Be the key liaison between our clients and our Creative/Production team.
• Manage projects including the collection of assets and information from inception to completion, and must be proactive, quick thinking, a problem solver and ultra-organized, ensuring account satisfaction and service excellence.
• Project manage the day-to-day execution and optimization of Creative Services projects -assessing marketing needs, determining goals and coordinating projects.
• Maintain knowledge of visual merchandising goals and brand standards focused on POP materials. This includes resolving and escalating issues and barriers.
• Work closely with the designers, copywriters, traffic managers and production staff to ensure all deadlines are met on time.
• Expensive POP experience is required.
• 5-8 years of print production experience.
• Detailed track record of successful print purchasing experience in a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
• Proven project management skills.
• Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
• Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
• Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
• Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.