Robert Half International Creative Recruiter in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing of The Creative Group’s specialized services and recruitment of creative talent.
The Creative Recruiter reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
· Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing projects and interim staffing solutions.
· Source candidates using our internal database, job boards, social networking sites, portfolio sites, etc.
· Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
· Participate in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
· Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
· Partner closely with Sr. Recruiters and teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
· Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment. Experience in one of the following practice areas is required: online/interactive marketing, web advertising, web design, online content management, emarketing, mobile strategy. Ability to discern creative skills in all aspects of digital media design as well as web content writing. Must be well versed in digital media, online marketing, and social media strategies and best practices.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.