Robert Half International Credit Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Accountemps is seeking a candidate experienced in Vendor/Supplier Coordinator to fulfill a temporary opportunity for 3-6 months. The responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for direct communications, via phone and email, with our vendors; this includes validating sensitive Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data, including address, tax and bank account information.
• Responsible for independent investigations, via internet, to vet and validate each vendor; this includes checks on economic sanctions, anti-money laundering, company/tax validity and credit.
• Responsible for escalating issues/gaps/approvals to relevant internal teams, including CMDM, Treasury, Accounts Payable and Procurement.
• Responsible for updating Vendor Master Data and uploading screening documents in MDG.
• Responsible for tracking individual progress in a shared excel document and providing daily/weekly status updates to the project manager.
• Accountable for proper record keeping of information for the vendor data within our digital content management repository, OpenText, and our Vendor Master Data Governance system, SAP-MDG. The maintenance of the vendor master data record will require the collection and custody of important documents and communications about/with the vendor.
• Accountable for vetting 1,700 vendors in a timely manner which satisfies project timelines.
If you are interested, please submit your application for immediate consideration.
Requirements Vendor Management, Microsoft Excel, Commercial Credit, Corporate Credit
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.