Robert Half International Database Developer in atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is looking for an experienced database developer with a strong SQL Server background. In this role, you'll be working to design, build and develop a new server with the right database architecture. If you consider yourself an authority on writing SQL code and love developing new systems, this may be the position for you.
What you get to do every single day
• Design, code, and implement a SQL server for database management
• Generate a database schema based on application related function and type of the data
• Import existing data into the database
• Build a method for storing future database data
• Ensure internal quality control of data imported and ongoing analysis of data integrity
• Ensure security and integrity of the database including scheduled backups
• Provide documentation and training to database administrator. Provide training to other users as necessary
Ask For David Sheehan
Email : email@example.com
What you bring to the role
• B.S degree or above in computer science or engineering with 2+ years working as a database developer or a related role
• Strong SQL expertise. You can write a query to do almost anything
• Knowledge and know-how to fix potential issues, and experience with industry standards for database operations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: atlanta, GA
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00900-9502722469
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT