Robert Half Digital Marketing Lead in atlanta, Georgia
o Develop, maintain, and audit segmentation lists to maximize engagement and mini-mize unsubscribes
o Manage the end-to-end email process for Marketing campaigns:
Manage list opt-in/out
Define and manage the email marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including automation rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture programs, segmentation, workflows and reporting
Develop and manage engagement studio(s) for single or multiple email sends
Build testing frameworks for continuous optimization of opens, click-through and conversion rates
Derive insights from past sends to guide higher impact marketing campaigns
Perform ongoing quality control and asset proofing procedures
Deploy emails and track performance
o Oversee and continuously improve email preference center
o Drive email marketing operation improvements with automation, standardization, and collaboration with stakeholders
o Ensure program compliance with GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM and other global data privacy and email regulations
o Develop new email templates as needed
o Execute and advise on automation requirements and implementation
o Optimize lead scoring and grading models based on performance analysis
o Audit and streamline automation rules for efficiency
o Develop, maintain, and enhance web forms ensuring compliance and optimal com-pletion rates
o Oversee lead assignment/pipeline entry process
o Manage the marketing automation prospect database synced to Salesforce
• Employee Advocacy Platform :
o Manage shareable content within the platform ensuring brand compliance, accuracy, professionalism, relevance, and proper categorization
o Curate third-party content within the platform aligned to industry, capability, or firm strategy
o Optimize and drive adoption through gamification initiatives (leaderboards, contests) and communications
o Manage vendor relationship
o Develop and distribute insights to key stakeholders
o Host trainings and optimize training materials
o Maintain userbase onboarding and access governance
o Setup campaigns and reporting in Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud Account En-gagement Analytics Studio for automation programs and other marketing initiatives as needed
o Pull, analyze, and visualize metrics to inform improvements and uncover conversion trends
o Provide regular reporting analysis along with recommendations for areas of im-provement
o Establish closed-loop analytics to track MQLs and leads
• Work with agency partners as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience. 3-4+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with expert knowledge of Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (previously known as Pardot) or similar marketing automation platforms.
• Data-driven problem solver. Our lead will find the “aha moments” in data to evolve the digital experience and increase conversions. Use of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Excel, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, and Google Data Studio is a must. You’ll monitor demand metrics and partner with Digital marketing leadership to assess underlying drivers to optimize performance and share results with other stakeholders using clear and compelling storytelling.
• Passion and expertise in digital. You’ll be our firm expert in all things automation using your insight to improve customer experience and demand generation programs. You will be em-powered to keep your skills fresh by staying current on the latest digital marketing trends.
• Exceptional people, writing, presentation, and communications skills.
• Accountability and project management. Our lead will keep projects on track, manage time wisely and keep an eye on the details.
• A bachelor’s degree. Preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field with strong digital emphasis/interest. This must be from an accredited college or university. Professional certifi-cates from Pardot, Google, and other reputable digital marketing institutions are bonuses.
If interested, please connect with Alex Parton on LinkedIn
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.