Robert Half Incident Response Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half is looking for a Full Time Incident Response Manager for a full time role. Must have experience consulting and must be open to being a hand on manager with heavy incident response/threat hunting within their current role. Please reach out to Lisa Huffman if interested.
• Experience leading and/or handling DFIR investigations
• Possess strong practical experience using leading practices and data handling procedures in digital forensics, network forensics, and technical security operations including memory analysis, Windows registries, system logs, security logs, network logs, network traffic captures (EDR tool can be substituted)
• Experience with leading forensic techniques and commonly used forensic toolsets, including EnCase Enterprise, EnCase, FTK suite, SIFT, X-Ways, and write-blockers
• Conduct forensic analysis of network packet captures, DNS query logs, proxy logs, NetFlow, as well as other logs from applications and operating systems
• Experience with malware analysis/reverse engineering and understanding attack techniques
• Must have Linux/Unix technical experience including creation and modification, administration, troubleshooting, and/or forensic and Incident Response experience
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
8+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
Certifications such as EnCE, ACE, CFA, CCE, GCFA, GREM, GCFE, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, CHFI, CISSP, and Security+ are strongly preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.