Robert Half Information Security Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Information Security Manager (SOC Manager)
Robert Half is actively looking for an Information Security Manager (SOC Manager) to manage the implementation and audit of the information security programs. As a Managed Service Provider these programs are integrated into the company's client security operations.
The Information Security Program Manager will work from within Information Technology and serve on the Information Security Steering Committee. This is a client-facing position that may require independent work on target projects. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, customer service is driven, well organized and have great interpersonal skills.
The Company is a leader in IT outsourcing, cloud and managed services, serving small and mid-size businesses around the world for more than fifteen years. Focused on delivering highly reliable, responsive and productivity-enhancing services, The Company continues to merge as the default choice for organizations looking to optimize their IT operations.
The SOC Manager is responsible for coordinating the workload of the SOC Analysts. They direct SOC operations and are responsible for syncing work and requirements between analysts and engineers; hiring; training; and creating and executing on operational cybersecurity strategy set by the CTO. They also provide Major (Security) Incident Management orchestration for the company’s clients. Collaborate with the company’s Engineering to implement and manage client-facing the company’s Security Services. Collaborate with clients where necessary to achieve the appropriate service levels.
Location Brookhaven GA
· Executes the annual SSAE16 information security risk analysis with assistance from Department and Service Directors.
· Provides direction, training and guidance to Analysts and Engineers on managing risk according to the ISO 27001 standard.
· Supports information security strategies by researching, evaluating and recommending procedures to ensure the protection of information.
· Analyzes and evaluates metrics to verify the effectiveness of security controls and identify security risks.
· Develops information security requirements in the context of business needs. This includes working with internal and external customers from the business side to creating access controls, data integrity and confidentiality controls and security compliance controls.
· Review company operational processes and security policies in accordance with security programs.
· Responsible for tracking and reporting security-related service level and organizational level agreements.
· Participate in client and program security audits.
· Design and implement employee information security training programs.
· Manage the administration of the company's security programs such as Safe Harbor and SSAE16.
· Monitor State, Federal and International security and compliance rules.
· Communicate changes in information risk in a timely and effective manner.
· Assist in planning and implementation of information systems.
· Security Awareness, Dark Web Monitoring, Endpoint Security Management, SEIM Services, Vulnerability Management and Cybersecurity questionnaires
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
· Certifications: CISSM, CISSP, CISA, CEH, CPT or similar.
· 8+ years of experience in the field working with an auditable security standard and/or documented security assessments.
· Experience with configuring, maintaining and architecting business-critical information security technology.
· Must understand State and Federal security compliance laws.
· Comfortable in Audit Space- sitting in front of an auditor- Responding to Internal Audits, ISO2001, SOC Experience, Compliance
· Hands-on engineering experience- Supporting Security, Security Engineer Experience - Security Awareness, End Users
· Experience working with or as a Security Analyst – Service Delivery Side
· Vulnerability Management Experience
· MSP experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to train and guide others.
· Management and Leadership Skills and Experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.