Robert Half Java Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
RobertHalf is looking for software engineering leaders who are passionate about technology and looking to join an expanding Business Services Platform (BSP) team. This new and exciting opportunity could be a great fit for you if you love to tackle big features and execute real problems. RobertHalf is constantly searching for new things to learn and believes in mentoring those around us. Don't delay, apply today!
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting
these for architectural review
•Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-
latency, required for mission-critical systems
•Delivering high availability and performance
•Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
•Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
•Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
•Managing Java and Java EE application development
•Ensuring designs comply with specifications
•Preparing and producing releases of software components
•Transforming requirements into stipulations
•Support continuous improvement
•Investigating alternatives and technologies
•Presenting for architectural review
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology
• Proficiency developing and designing software applications using Java
• Experience developing software applications using Node.js
• Expert understanding of core computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and concurrent programming
• Proficient in analyzing, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting cloud-based solutions in AWS or GCP.
• Knowledgeable of OAuth and OIDC authorization flows.
• Expert in OOAD and design principles to implement a
• Experience using JEE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Git, IntelliJ IDEA.
• Experience with service mesh architectures (Istio, Traefik, Linkerd).
• Excellent communication and team player with a can-do
• Ability to analyze user and business requirements to create technical design requirements and software architecture.
• Experience with Agile development methodology.
• Experience leading a scrum team
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.