Robert Half International Marketing Automation Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Marketing Automation Specialist for a client in Atlanta. This is a direct hire opportunity.
· Assists in the technical conceptualization of demand creation, nurturing and scoring program strategy
· Creates emails, landing pages, forms and reports within the MAP, including templates for consistency within the marketing function
· Creates nurturing and scoring programs to support the marketing organization
· Standardizes, cleanses and uploads contact lists
· Develop programs targeting both prospects and existing clients across various channels with the goal of driving conversions, opportunities and bookings
· Test, measure and optimize messaging, assets, programs, segments, tactics, etc. on an ongoing basis
· 3+ years working with digital marketing, with a focus on demand generation and marketing automation
· 2+ years working in Marketo, prefer Marketo certified
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness and ROI
· Knowledge of responsive, fluid, and adaptive email design
· Understanding of cross-browser compatibility & testing
· Experience in Marketo is highly preferred
Please reach out to Morgan McCutcheon and connect with me on LinkedIn
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.