Robert Half Marketing Automation Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
• Develop programs targeting both prospects and existing clients across various channels with the goal of driving conversions, opportunities and bookings
• Test, measure and optimize messaging, assets, programs, segments, tactics, etc. on an ongoing basis
• Edit, proof-read, and launch targeted email marketing campaigns
• Create, modify and test professional-looking HTML email and landing page templates, ensuring cross-browser and mobile compatibility
• Assist with data management tasks designed to increase program, tactic, and reporting effectiveness
• Define and execute personalized experiences for known and anonymous website visitors, and develop, test and optimize messages, content and flows for various audiences
• Utilize marketing project management system to proactively prepare, gather necessary materials, communicate with contributors, execute within deadline and update status on campaigns
• 3+ years working with digital marketing, with a focus on demand generation and marketing automation
• 2+ years working in Marketo, prefer Marketo certification
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness and ROI
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.