Robert Half International Marketing Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Marketing Manager for a client in the insurance space. This is a direct hire opportunity.
• Possess excellent knowledge of social media, marketing, advertising, and promotional trends. Be a constant learner who researches and identifies new ideas and opportunities to apply across all areas of our business
• Promote the company and elevate brand through creative marketing tactics and traditional marketing channels including, but not limited to: micromarketing, advertising, media and award recognition, digital, word-of-mouth
• Be an expert on all angles of the company’s content to curate and implement integrated promotional strategies that set the company apart
• Possess excellent written and verbal skills to support creation of content, messaging and promotional avenues
• 4-6 years’ experience in the communications field required
• Familiar with B2B industry with insurance experience preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of best practices and content standards across social networks, email marketing (MailChimp, Pardot), web & digital, and advertising platforms
• Comfortable working with project management tools (Wrike)
Please reach out to Morgan McCutcheon
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.