Robert Half Marketing Operations Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Marketing and Creative is currently hiring for a Marketing Operations Manager. This is a direct hire role.
● Serve as the lead admin for marketing automation tools, implementing program / data governance and ensuring seamless integration between Pardot and Salesforce
● Work cross-functionally to increase the efficacy of the data coming into, from and housed in the tech stack
● Oversee process and technical integration of marketing automation platform with third-party platforms
● Create, execute and optimize marketing automation programs, logic and lead nurturing campaigns
● Responsible for program design, execution, tracking and automated lead management
● Develop automated marketing programs that create and nurture new leads through the funnel.
● Manage multiple, parallel projects and deliver quality enhancements and deployments on schedule
● Develop reports, dashboards and processes to improve operational efficiency
● Measure, track, analyze, and regularly report on the performance of marketing assets and
campaigns and offer insights on how to maximize investment including insight into:
● Working closely with the Director of Marketing on attribution modeling, lead scoring and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
● Manage data transfers and ensure data accuracy
● Establish standards, guidelines, and frameworks for continuous improvement and scalability
To help you be successful, we’re looking for:
● Experience in marketing automation and CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Pardot)
● Proven experience in backend technology and analytics:
● Marketing automation certification(s) preferred
● Excellent quantitative and analytical skills that can translate requirements into processes and solutions
● Experience in software / technology industry a plus
● Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
● Strong interpersonal skills. Must be influential, but able to work effectively as a team player.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.