Robert Half Motion Graphic Designer in Atlanta, Georgia
Must be located in Atlanta
Robert Half is always searching for new talent. The Atlanta Marketing and Creative Contract Team is searching for Motion Graphic Designers to place in contract and freelance roles for various local clients. Candidates should have the following experience:
· Creating visually stunning video assets and content
· Collaborating on projects to support overall creative vision
· Ensuring design standards and brand guidelines are followed
· Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral assets on time and in working order
· Delivering graphics for various platforms including web/mobile
· Ability to edit video and add elements to enhance motion graphics
· Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new ideas
· Prior experience and strong portfolio of motion graphics work
· Expert in Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
Connect with me on LinkedIn: Emma Berg at Robert Half
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.