Robert Half Paralegal in Atlanta, Georgia
A corporation in the Atlanta area is seeking a commercial real estate paralegal to support the legal department and asset management team. This position primarily supports leasing initiatives, acquisition support, and maintenance of corporate records.
How you will make an impact:
• Conducting due diligence
• Drafting leases, acquisition agreements, and vendor contracts
• Abstracting leases and contracts
• Maintaining corporate records
• Maintaining real estate license registrations
• Preparing invoices
• Managing property tax payment and insurance process
• Commercial real estate experience in either a corporate, or law firm setting is required
• Experience with drafting and abstracting leases is preferred
• Preferred experience with Yardi
• Paralegal certificate preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.