Robert Half Product Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Description About CharterUP
CharterUP aims to be the leading charter bus platform in the world and is looking for people that want to be along for the ride. We are disrupting the highly fragmented bus industry by connecting providers (supply-side bus companies) to customers (demand-side businesses, non-profits, and governmental entities). We strive towards having as many enthusiastic demand-side and supply-side customers as possible, which leads to increased group travel and a greener earth.
About This Role
We are looking for a highly-intelligent, ambitious Product Manager to jump in and help us lead the roadmap for one of our major products! Our product managers have sharp business acumen, extreme attention to detail, and the aptitude to analyze customer needs and translate them into development-ready features.
What You'll Do
• Lead one of CharterUP's main products through a data-driven, passionate approach
• Work closely with company stakeholders, including Vice President of Product and CEO
• Drive timeline of engineering solutions and Provide ready-to-code designs to the development team
• Create dashboards and instrumentation for all CharterUP teams
• Gain intimate knowledge of our customers and act as a customer champion
• Drive team culture with your relentless work ethic and high energy
• Wear a sales hat and implementation hat in order to derive valuable customer insights
What You'll Need
• Experience fully owning a technology product for at least 2 years, which includes being responsible for the product roadmap
• 4 years of experience in a fast-paced technology startup or equivalent environment, such as investment banking or consulting
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or STEM degree from a top-ranked institution
• Ability to prioritize roadmap features and fully scope features for a product
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical teams
• Superb attention to detail
• Understanding of the full-stack development process
• Experience with UI/UX focused design standards
• Welcomed experience in the transportation industry, with e-booking or ticketing systems, B2B SaaS, or mobile products
• Familiarity with Jira, GitHub, Sketch, and InVision or similar tools and platforms
• Working knowledge of SQL Databases Requirements Agile
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.