Robert Half International Product Marketing Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Product Marketing Manager with a client in Atlanta. This is a direct hire opportunity.
• Daily collaboration with Product Management to ensure alignment on product launches and release updates
• Create product launch marketing plan and collateral materials in support of the plan
• As a part of the product launches, create materials to support competitive analysis for product categories
• Develop on-going target marketing, social media and P.R. campaigns to build and support market demand throughout the product lifecycle
• Experience: Minimum 5 – 7 years product marketing experience.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required. Bachelor of Arts preferred.
• Copywriting: Minimum 5 years direct responsibility for copywriting marketing collateral, digital campaigns and product collateral.
• Technology Platforms: Experience with Asana, LeanKit, SalesForce.com and Pardot preferred.
Please send resumes to Morgan McCutcheon
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00900-9502862209
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing