Robert Half International Production Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
TCG has an immediate need for a fulltime contractor for a Production Manager job with our client. This person will sit onsite fulltime in Atlanta.
· Lead production and management of marketing collateral. Provide print procurement and coordination of all marketing collateral projects to include setting timelines, defining accurate estimate specifications, supplier negotiations, fulfillment and logistic distribution.
· Gather print requirements and data files for current and anticipated projects. Consult with the team regarding the print manufacturing process and the various requirements needed to efficiently (cost and time) produce print and print related collateral.
· Provide recommendations to process improvements to bolster improved quality, increased productivity and lower operating costs.
· Requires a thorough understanding of POP visual collateral and associated materials used in a retail environment, preferably on a national brand.
· Deep knowledge of various print methods, substrates, and concept engineering used in retail marketing and the ability to evaluate supplier performance. Also, knowledge of display structural engineering and display manufacturing processes for multiple media.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00900-9502858314
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing