Robert Half Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Marketing and Creative in Atlanta is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to add to growing agency team in Vinings.
• Be the key liaison between our clients and our Creative/Production team.
• Manage projects including the collection of assets and information from inception to completion, and must be proactive, quick thinking, a problem solver and ultra-organized, ensuring account satisfaction and service excellence.
• Project manage the day-to-day execution and optimization of Creative Services projects -assessing marketing needs, determining goals and coordinating projects.
• Maintain knowledge of visual merchandising goals and brand standards focused on POP materials. This includes resolving and escalating issues and barriers.
• Work closely with the designers, copywriters, traffic managers and production staff to ensure all deadlines are met on time.
• Expensive POP experience is required.
• 5-8 years of print production experience.
• Detailed track record of successful print purchasing experience in a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
• Proven project management skills.
• Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
• Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
• Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
• Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.