Robert Half International Project Manger in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group in Atlanta is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to add to growing agency team in Vinings.
• Be the key liaison between our clients and our Creative/Production team.
• Manage projects including the collection of assets and information from inception to completion, and must be proactive, quick thinking, a problem solver and ultra-organized, ensuring account satisfaction and service excellence.
• Project manage the day-to-day execution and optimization of Creative Services projects -assessing marketing needs, determining goals and coordinating projects.
• Maintain knowledge of visual merchandising goals and brand standards focused on POP materials. This includes resolving and escalating issues and barriers.
• Work closely with the designers, copywriters, traffic managers and production staff to ensure all deadlines are met on time.
• Expensive POP experience is required.
If you are interested in applying to the Project Manager role; please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
5-8 years of print production experience.
• Detailed track record of successful print purchasing experience in a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
• Proven project management skills.
• Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
• Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
• Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
• Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00900-9502725802
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing