Robert Half Quality Assurance Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Description Senior QA Engineer
CharterUP aims to be the leading charter bus platform in the world and is looking for people that want to be along for the ride. We are disrupting the highly fragmented bus industry by connecting providers (supply-side bus companies) to customers (demand-side businesses, non-profits, and governmental entities). We strive towards having as many enthusiastic demand-side and supply-side customers as possible, which leads to increased group travel and a greener earth.
About This Role
We are looking to add a Senior QA Engineer to the team. We are looking for someone who can write software test plans, automated tests, and test scripts. You have demonstrated the ability to significantly impact a product by enhancing test automation processes. We want to meet you!
• Design and implement automated test cases with minimal supervision in a high-paced Agile environment.
• Develop and carry out user acceptance testing, integration testing, and api testing across the platform.
• Specify technical implementation and acceptance criteria.
• Collaborate with engineering team members to deliver features, troubleshoot issues and fix bugs.
• Work with Product Team members to create UAT criteria for our next generation travel platform.
• Efficiently write and automate tests for all critical features.
• 4 year bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline
• 5+ years experience as a QA Test Engineer
• Expertise in writing test plans, use cases, and documentation.
• Expertise with JUnit, Selenium, JIRA, Git.
• Extreme focus on client experience, usability, and quality.
• Relentless drive to outpace developers in the never-ending quest for 100% test coverage.
Location Requirements Selenium, Selenium Automation
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.