Robert Half Security Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
• Ensure all users, systems and functions are compliant with global IT security standards and governance practices.
• Support development, advancement, maturation, and measurement of a risk-based security program, which protects company information and technology assets, meets regulatory requirements, and aligns with industry best practices and company Business Continuity and Disaster Recover plans.
• Define and lead security related projects to enhance technology controls and capabilities in accordance with the information security roadmap.
• Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users.
• Provide oversight of the Security Operations Center and other internal and 3rd party service providers performing operational support.
• Identify and assess threats to the business and IT environment including on-premise applications, network infrastructure, servers, cloud solutions, PCs and mobile devices, and IoT/OT (Operational Technology) systems.
• Perform assessment of cyber security incidents to identify the root cause, respond, and recover the environment. Participate in the enterprise Incident Response Plan development, lead incident response activities, and develop metrics and reporting.
• Determine root cause when incidents occur, participate in the hands-on deployment of countermeasures for threats or incidents and contribute to risk mitigation through policy changes, process improvements, configuration changes, or user awareness training.
• Collaborate with business and manufacturing units, application development teams and third-party vendors to communicate security program objectives. Measure performance of those stakeholders relative to those objectives, and support achievement of those objectives while enabling the business.
Contact Adrienne Anderson at Robert Half - 404-550-5467
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in information security.
• Strong understanding of data privacy, data protection, and cyber and information security principles.
• Industry certification (CISSP, CISM, Security+, or similar) preferred.
• Experience working with global teams, projects and deployments.
• Strong communication, decision-making, collaboration and inter-personal skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Position is full time and may require occasional evening/weekend/on-call.
• Ability to travel globally (10-15%)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.