Robert Half International Senior Data Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is actively looking for a Data Engineer that is open to 35% travel in the future for a Full Time role. Please reach out to Lisa Huffman if interested.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience
● Exceptional SQL knowledge and experience with relational databases, as well as
familiarity with a variety of databases.
● Exceptional skills with cloud computing and data technologies (Google, Azure, etc).
● Previous experience helping to build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction,
transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and
● Be a Team Player; the ability to work with and pair with other developers, ideally in a
● Be Bold; the ability to take calculated risks, move quickly, and respond to
changing requirements in this fast-paced start-up environment.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.