Robert Half International Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Senior Marketing Strategy Manager for a client in Atlanta. This is a direct hire position.
· Develop go-to-market strategy and execution plan that is aligned with Sales and growth targets with input from key stakeholders
· Perform market research to determine market size, trends and new growth opportunities
· Identify geographic target markets, strategic partners, influential consultants, industry associations, key publications and media, trade conferences & events, speaking opportunities, etc.
· Monitor industry and competitor news and perform ongoing competitive analysis to identify segments being filled, underserved segments, risks, where competitors are investing and key differentiators
· Collaborate with sales, marketing, communications, finance, HR and operations on various strategic initiatives and projects
· Report on KPI’s and metrics that will measure the success of marketing strategies working with Marketing & Sales
· 7-10 years of Marketing, Consulting and/or Business Development experience
· 3+ years of strategic planning and/or marketing plan development
· 3+ years’ experience in the Business & Industries market
Please reach out to Morgan McCutcheon
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00900-9502862231
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing