Robert Half International Software Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated software engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
What you get to do every single day
• Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
• Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
• Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
• Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
• Advocate for top programming practices and standards
• Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
Ask For Foster Thomason
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What you bring to the role
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
• 3+ years software engineering experience
• Experience with Python and Django
• Familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases
• Experience with REST based APIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
• You've been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you wrote
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00900-9502722492
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT