Robert Half International Sr Marketing Strategist in Atlanta, Georgia
TCG is working with a company in the Buckhead area that is looking for a Sr. Commercial Marketing Strategy Manager to join their team in January 2021. The best person in the role is a strategic thinker, analytics and have the ability to think outside the box to create new ideas to push forward new growth and drive change for the company.
· Accountable for managing the creation and implementation of marketing programs, service line design/development and specific product offerings, and achieving annual customer goals at an efficient rate of return.
· Manages and provides direction to Commercial marketing team and agency support staff.
· Develop, test, launch and manage service offerings and products.
· Oversee establishment of annual media and content marketing plans.
· Provide direction to Marketing team and agencies on marketing automation and lead nurturing programs.
· Successfully launch CRM Adoption/Usage and Marketing Automation Integration Programs.
· Review and assess Commercial Marketing Factbook, understanding all aspects of the Commercial Services business line and Marketing programs; identify gaps and launch learning plan.
· Manage budget, measure KPIs, and calculate/maximize ROI for all marketing efforts.
· BA Required, MBA preferred (or equivalent work experience).
· Must have at least 10 years of relevant B2B experience.
· Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
· Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through analysis of current and future trends.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: February 13, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00900-9502853641
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing