Robert Half Systems Admin in Atlanta, Georgia
The System Administrator will be responsible for VMWare, Office365, Citrix, Network, and Server administration. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a team-oriented environment with an organization that invests in their employees. As System Administrator you will Maintain Servers and Network Be responsible for server and network related projects and development work Install software and hardware repair hardware and peripherals Test programs, updates, and customizations Be responsible for the administration of VMWare environment.
· Degree in the field of information technology/computer sciences
· 5 years of practical experience in a company as a systems admin/ experience Help Desk Tier I/II
· Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure
• Experience maintaining server infrastructure services such as Active Directory, Exchange, anti-virus servers, and authentication.
• Experience with backup, recovery, troubleshooting, and break-fix.
• Experience with Windows and mobile (iPhone, Android) clients
· Experience with Windows and Linux Servers
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
· Knowledge and experience of Windows Operating System, Windows 7/8/10 and Windows Server 2012-2019.
· Familiar with virtualization, specifically VMware.
· Reliant and systematic way of working
· Can work effectively with a team ( a “team player”)or independently.
· Initiative with a drive for results and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
· Can work well under pressure with the ability to prioritize effectively
· Must be eligible to work in the US
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.