Robert Half International Systems Administrator in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is currently hiring for a Systems Administrator in Atlanta, GA. Candidates in this position will use prior knowledge of desktop operating systems along with email administration practices with basic level of user management including configuring new accounts, password resets, and troubleshooting user login, profile and permission issues to assist in day to day operations. Basic domain functionality experience with Active Directory functionalities, Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP knowledge will all be used
• 5+ Years of IT Experience
• Experience with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, ZenDesk, Jira
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
• Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together
• Make recommendations for future upgrades
• Maintain network and system security
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues
• Monitor networks to ensure security
• Evaluate and modify system’s performance
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
• Design and deploy networks; Maintain network servers such as file servers, and VPN gateways
• Perform network address assignment
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
• Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.