Robert Half International Traffic Manager in ATLANTA, Georgia
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Traffic Manager for an agency client in Atlanta. This is a Direct Hire position.
· As Jobs are submitted by the Account team, the Traffic Manager will input jobs into Workamajig, develop schedules and create traffic sheets and reports that will ensure that the work will be completed to the client’s satisfaction.
· Reviews workloads with the Account and Creative teams and adjust assignments as needed making sure that the appropriate talent is deployed, and workloads evenly maintained.
· Make adjustments to each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
· Makes sure each team member knows the assignments that they need to complete including due dates. Acts as the mediator between all Account team members to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
· Keeps in contact with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention.
· Opens all agency jobs. Assigns project numbers.
· Prepares production estimates based on briefings from Account team and Creative team.
5+ years of agency experience
2+ years of traffic management experience
Working knowledge of Workamajig is required.
Candidates must be local to Atlanta
Please reach out to Morgan McCutcheon
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.