Robert Half Traffic Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Marketing and Creative Atlanta is looking Traffic Manager to join a growing agency team in Midtown Atlanta. The Traffic Manager will facilitate workflow on retail and channel graphic projects. Duties include managing internal traffic systems, creating schedules and tracking project progress, routing work for review and approval, archiving files and assets and opening and closing projects. This position partners and builds strong relationships with internal clients and team members. This position is regarded by the client as a trusted advisor and works closely with the designers, and account/project managers to set project milestones, create project timelines and track schedules to ensure all deliverable deadlines are met on time and on brand. The Traffic Manager must have a thorough understanding of the creative/print production process.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5-7+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, with a focus on Visual Merchandising and/or brand management, project management or comparable experience with progressively expanding responsibilities.
· Background in the retail services industry preferred, and/or background in advertising/design agencies.
· Well-rounded knowledge of print production, brand development, strategic planning and the design industry.
· Must be proactive, collaborative, driven and seek excellence in execution of tasks.
· Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills.
· Proven track record with strong and effective customer relationships and solution delivery.
· Self-motivated, independent, creative, energetic, assertive approach.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; experience and ability to work with cross-functional teams, internally and client-side.
· Knowledge of administrative software, including Microsoft Access; basic working knowledge of design or development skills/software (Adobe Creative Suite, including In Design and Photoshop, etc.)
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.