Robert Half International Traffic Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
TCG Atlanta is looking Traffic Manager to join a growing agency team in Midtown Atlanta. The Traffic Manager will facilitate workflow on retail and channel graphic projects. Duties include managing internal traffic systems, creating schedules and tracking project progress, routing work for review and approval, archiving files and assets and opening and closing projects. This position partners and builds strong relationships with internal clients and team members. This position is regarded by the client as a trusted advisor and works closely with the designers, and account/project managers to set project milestones, create project timelines and track schedules to ensure all deliverable deadlines are met on time and on brand. The Traffic Manager must have a thorough understanding of the creative/print production process.
If you are interested in applying to the Traffic Manager role; please send resume directly to email@example.com
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5-7+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, with a focus on Visual Merchandising and/or brand management, project management or comparable experience with progressively expanding responsibilities.
• Background in the retail services industry preferred, and/or background in advertising/design agencies.
• Well-rounded knowledge of print production, brand development, strategic planning and the design industry.
• Must be proactive, collaborative, driven and seek excellence in execution of tasks.
• Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills.
• Proven track record with strong and effective customer relationships and solution delivery.
• Self-motivated, independent, creative, energetic, assertive approach.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; experience and ability to work with cross-functional teams, internally and client-side.
• Knowledge of administrative software, including Microsoft Access; basic working knowledge of design or development skills/software (Adobe Creative Suite, including In Design and Photoshop, etc.)
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00900-9502814312
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing