Robert Half International Traffic Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
TCG Atlanta is looking Traffic Manager to join a growing agency team in Midtown Atlanta. The Traffic Manager will facilitate workflow on retail and channel graphic projects. Duties include managing internal traffic systems, creating schedules and tracking project progress, routing work for review and approval, archiving files and assets and opening and closing projects. This position partners and builds strong relationships with internal clients and team members. This position is regarded by the client as a trusted advisor and works closely with the designers, and account/project managers to set project milestones, create project timelines and track schedules to ensure all deliverable deadlines are met on time and on brand. The Traffic Manager must have a thorough understanding of the creative/print production process.
If you are interested in applying to the Traffic Manager role; please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5-7+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, with a focus on Visual Merchandising and/or brand management, project management or comparable experience with progressively expanding responsibilities.
• Background in the retail services industry preferred, and/or background in advertising/design agencies.
• Well-rounded knowledge of print production, brand development, strategic planning and the design industry.
• Must be proactive, collaborative, driven and seek excellence in execution of tasks.
• Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills.
• Proven track record with strong and effective customer relationships and solution delivery.
• Self-motivated, independent, creative, energetic, assertive approach.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; experience and ability to work with cross-functional teams, internally and client-side.
• Knowledge of administrative software, including Microsoft Access; basic working knowledge of design or development skills/software (Adobe Creative Suite, including In Design and Photoshop, etc.)
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00900-9502727399
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing