Robert Half International UX Designer in Atlanta, Georgia
TCG Atlanta is looking for a UX Designer for a contract to hire opportunity with client in North Atlanta.
The UX Designer will:
• Work with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders and Technical partners to understand their strategic objectives and be responsible for ensuring creative excellence
• Help internal stakeholders and external partners uphold design and user experience quality, consistency and alignment across all initiatives
• Responsible for wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, prototypes, and mockups/comps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Manage the digital creation and evolution of guidelines, frameworks, UI patterns and systems that help us more effectively manage our UX practice
• Demonstrate strong social skills and the ability to influence others without coercion, using relationship-based, emotionally intelligent persuasion. A deep respect for collaboration and partnership is a must – applying core Design Thinking principles
• Help create UX and design best practices and processes
• Experience working in fast-paced Agile/Scrum software development environments
• Field research experience and strong understanding of usability testing a plus
• 5+ years’ experience in agency/design consultancy environment or internal brand management organization
• 3+ years’ experience leading creative strategy and Designing for Mobile experiences
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Creation of strong visuals to help create narrative and help facilitate understanding of design concepts along with experience in workshop facilitation is a must
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.