Robert Half International Visual Designer in Atlanta, Georgia
TCG Atlanta is looking for a Visual Designer for a large consulting company in the Atlanta Area. The Visual Designer will be responsible for the creation of visually innovative and engaging products for our client. The ideal candidate will be creating visuals for mobile, web, and tablet. The Visual Designer should be a storytelling and be able to use design to bring product ideas to life. The ideal candidate must have a mastery of the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
· A bachelor’s degree in visual/graphic design/brand communication (or a related field)
· 5+ years of experience designing cross-platform visual systems, particularly, mobile (iOS, Android) and web other devices; packaging and print work a plus
· Experience creating brand guidelines and style guides
· The experience and ability to lead the visual aspects of a project
· Impressive skills in visual storytelling, ideation and sketching, visual interface design, data visualization and motion graphics and an affinity for HCI/interaction design and prototyping
· An incurable curiosity relating to all things design and technology and a willingness to share your knowledge
· Excellent communication and presentation skills and have desire to share what you know.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: February 17, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00900-9502856874
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing