Robert Half International Southeast Region Marketing and Event Specialist in ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD, Georgia
Southeast Region Marketing and Event Specialist
ATLANTA - PEACHTREE RD
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
A career at Protiviti is about opportunities to continually learn, inspire change and be your best in a culture that thrives on knowledge sharing and diversity. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work – all your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That is Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
We are seeking a Marketing and Event Specialist in Atlanta to develop, manage and execute the Southeast Region Marketing program for the following markets: Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, Tampa, Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale
What You Can Expect:
As a marketing specialist, you will curate and orchestrate opportunities for the practice to connect with and sell Protiviti services to clients and key targets in your local markets. You will deploy marketing tactics to engineer experiences and create connections as well as become a marketing mentor to your offices while continuously innovating your role in our marketing program.
What You Will Do:
• You will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to drive engagement and generate business for each of your assigned markets.
• As part of the marketing plans, you will execute a high number of high-quality personal experiences for our clients and key targets through memorable experiential marketing campaigns.
• For all campaigns, you will effectively project-manage the end-to-end process from initial strategy planning, logistics and communications to execution and post-event reporting, and proactively manage follow-up for business opportunities.
• You will use Salesforce as a sales tool to provide insight into local marketing engagements for sales generation and to manage and report on all marketing campaign elements.
• You will partner with the firm’s leadership, subject matter experts and broader marketing teams to leverage all marketing activities for business development meetings and sales opportunities for the practice.
What Will Make You Successful:
• A self-starter who efficiently prioritizes multiple requests and objectives into actionable plans and tasks.
• An ability to have a strong understanding of event management/experiential marketing, a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and demanding environment where flexibility is required.
• A quick learner who operates autonomously in a fast-paced industry while effectively collaborating with all levels of a highly matrixed organization.
• A trusted adviser to consulting practice members who adds value to the marketing program and is part of the solution.
• A proven track record of being a creative, strategic and analytic thinker who solves problems.
• Impeccable project management skills, very organized, extremely detailed oriented, and able to prioritize and juggle/meet multiple deadlines.
• A desire for a long-term career with multiple opportunities for growth within the organization.
• A willingness to travel up to 30%. (However, firm is working in a virtual environment until further notice.)
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• 3–5 years’ experience in marketing or project management
• Expertise in event marketing, project management and CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM
• Proficient in all Microsoft applications, including Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with virtual meeting environments (e.g., MS Teams or Zoom)
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
GA PRO ATLANTA
Protiviti ( www.protiviti.com ) is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and our independent and locally owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting and managed solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk and internal audit through our network of more than 85 offices in over 25 countries.
Named to the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Protiviti has served more than 60 percent of Fortune 1000 and 35 percent of Fortune Global 500 companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.