Robert Half HR Project Manager (Change Mangement) in Atlanta, Washington
Robert Half HR Solutions is assisting a workforce solutions company with locations across North America with a Contract Senior Change Management Manager role.
This role is 100% remote and the engagement will last 6 months with the potential to extend or for the role to go contract to hire in a leadership position for a proven performer.
This fast paced organization is seeking a passionate Change Management Consultant who is looking for an opportunity to assist in leading large-scale transformational change initiatives across people and process, digital transformations and culture change. This role will report directly to the Director of Enterprise Change Management and your work will have high visibility to company executives.
The Contract Change Management Consultant will interface and work with both internal and external partners on identified change initiatives. You must a quick learner and have the ability to be both a strategic and tactical Change Management consultant.
Key responsibilities include:
• Create and execute change programs through communication, training, and engagement to enable nimble organization that can adapt to market shifts
• Collaborate to create a robust and comprehensive communication plan for both internal and external communications; developing and delivering communications through multiple channels; ensuring messages are being delivered to the right audience at the right time in the right channel, in a consistent and engaging format
• Leverage the PROSCI change management methodology and apply as appropriate for the business environment
• Develop a change management approach based on a situational awareness of the change and the groups being impacted
• Identify potential people-side risks, points of resistance, performance gaps, and develop specific corrective action plans to mitigate the risks
• Conduct business readiness assessments, evaluate results, and develop plans to ensure business is prepared for upcoming changes
• Deploy set of actionable and targeted change management plans–including communication plans, sponsor roadmaps, coaching plans, training plans, and resistance management plans
Strong project management skills desired, as well as, experience leading large-scale organizational transformation or technology implementations. For this engagement the key skillset includes:
leading or being part of a team that had led an IT implementation like a CRM upgrade or an HCM system transition
understanding how to do a detailed impact analysis and understanding the kind of change levers one has to think about using
providing examples of the activities and approach utilized when doing an enterprise transformation
-ability to assist with training initiatives such as creating job aids, PowerPoint presentations and leading training
- ability to be flexible and pivot based on business needs
Please apply today to this exciting opportunity!
Requirements Change Management, Data Transformation, Conduct Training Sessions, Communication Skills, Communication Strategy, Assess Risk, Organizational Changes, Organizational Change Management, Organizational Initiatives, Organizational Development
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.