Robert Half International Cybersecurity System Engineer in Augusta, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is actively looking for a REMOTE Cybersecurity System Engineer for a Full Time role. This is a junior to mid level role. Please reach out to Lisa Huffman if interested.
Must have MSP Experience
· Act as escalation resource for SOC technicians and analysts as tool stack issues occur.
· Participate in the planning, design, installation, and maintenance of security systems.
· Ensure that security services are being delivered to clients according to agreement terms.
· Act as Project Lead for many managed security service onboarding projects.
· Act as Subject Matter Expert for many of our security tool stacks.
· Assist with root cause analysis for systemic issues with security applications.
· Maintain systems through routine maintenance and upgrades where necessary.
· Provide demonstrations of the security solutions and services.
· Communicate to customers and internal management: keep them informed of progress, notify them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
· One of the following, or similar, certifications: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, SSCP
· 3 years work experience in the Information Security field OR 5+ years working in an ITSM support or project role
· Associate’s degree in Information Security or related field or 4+ years work experience in the Information Security or related fields
· 2+ years working in an ITSM support or project role.
· Experience with SIEM platforms, firewall management, and endpoint detection and response platforms
· Familiarity with writing code to move data in and out of API-driven systems.
· Experience with Linux, virtual, and container environments
· Experience with cloud services such as Azure, AWS, and GCP
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.