Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in Aurora, Illinois
OfficeTeam is looking for an administrative assistant in Aurora.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Create and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and faxes
• Assist in reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Greet and assist customers
• Provide information by answering questions and requests
• Take dictation
• Generate reports
• Cover the reception desk when required
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
• Coordinate office procedures
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
• Resolve administrative problems
• Receive, sort and distribute the mail
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 / Hourly
Location: Aurora, IL
Date Posted: November 6, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01380-9502752786
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative