Robert Half HR Recruiter in AURORA, Illinois
Description Main Responsibilities:
• Prescreen, Interview and schedule candidates to meet with the hiring managers in the field.
• Provide recruitment and hiring support to both the candidate and the hiring manager.
• Build relationships with other recruitment sources, in order to create a pipeline of quality candidates.
• Support Hiring Managers during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted effectively and professionally.
• Source candidates using a variety of sourcing tools.
• Ability to meet monthly hiring quota
• Ability to manage multiple requisitions at the same time while maintaining organizational skills and attention to detail
• Possess excellent phone skills in a high call volume environment
• Prior experience in a high volume hiring situation a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications Requirements - Anyone looking to perform this position's duties needs proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
Adeptness in Phone Interview
Comprehensive knowledge of Corporate Recruiting
Full Cycle Recruiting experience
General familiarity with Schedule Interviews
Expertise in Corporate Recruiting
Conduct Interviews experience preferred
Practical knowledge of Screen Interviews
Demonstrated knowledge of Round Interviews
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
Qualified in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- The responsibilities of this position will require you to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.