Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Austin, Texas
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking an interim accounting manager for an immediate opening at a growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations.
• Drive and manage the full accounting team’s performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
• Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
• Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
• Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
• Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
• Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
• Advanced credentials such as a Master of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
• Minimum 7 years of recent relevant financial experience
• Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
• Solid technology and analytical abilities
• Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Relevant technology company (preferably SaaS) experience
• Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.