Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in Austin, Texas
Are you an Administrative professional seeking a great opportunity for professional development? Does profit sharing sound appealing to you? A growing Real Estate firm has partnered with Robert Half to identify their next Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team and they offer profit sharing for this position that pays out annually! The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
• Investigate customer and vendor issues, subcontractor issues
• Coordinate utility and emergency utility services for the job sites
• Process correspondence for project design
• Check and organize mail
• Digital and manual filing
• Maintaining schedules and appointments for multiple team members
• Coordinate closings or meetings on site with engineers and architects
• Prepare documents and drafts for permits, addendums and more
• Coordinating office for site meetings
• Marketing and advertising and training
• Ordering office materials/supplies
• Planning and organizing special events
• Arrange domestic travel and car services
• Review of revenue and expenses for trend analysis and forecasting
For immediate and confidential consideration, APPLY NOW!
Book Travel Arrangements
Real Estate industry experience a plus!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.