Robert Half Content Strategist in Austin, Texas
Our client is looking for an experienced Content Strategist to join their growing team. You’ll be a key player in developing the strategy for and production of content for external and internal clients, working closely with account leads. You have experience developing content strategies and assets for demand generation campaigns across the buyer's journey, as well as for visibility, thought leadership, social media, website SEO and more. You exhibit analytical skills and editorial craftsmanship with the ability to produce quality content at a rapid but manageable pace.
This position will be a contract opportunity working remotely on an ongoing basis in Austin, Texas.
• 3-5 Years of experience in content strategy or roles similar
• Understand, develop and grow results of security-focused content for internal and external clients
• Write, edit, curate, produce, publish, and promote industry-leading content including blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, listicles, infographics, security and threat briefs, videos, social media content, etc.
• Develop, implement, and track performance of an editorial strategy and roadmap for cybersecurity content
• Perform content audits and gap analysis
• Review existing material to determine what is relevant, consistent, redundant, or missing for each target audience
• Analyze current content inventory across sites and delivery models
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.