Robert Half International Cost Accounting Manager in Austin, Texas
100% REMOTE Cost Accounting Manager role for Texas Residents
The well respected Manufacturing/CPG company is targeting a Manager with 4+ years of Cost Accounting/Plant Controller experience who has heavy inventory, strong ERP experience with systems such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP and a desire to improve processes.
The Manager will be involved in the following:
• Development, improvement, and maintenance of inventory transaction management and reconciliation processes leveraging ERP system
• Ensure accuracy of inventory on the balance sheet and cost of goods sold in the income statement
• Maintain perpetual inventory by monitoring cycle count programs, coordination and leadership for physical inventory counts
• Drive implementation of standard costing system from average cost method in NetSuite
• Develop deep understanding of current costing processes, raw materials and cost drivers
• Partner with NetSuite IT support and Operations Team to develop and implement standard costing system
• Be the subject matter expert on costing and drive continuous improvement
• Develop deep understanding of production processes and material sourcing
• Be the go-to resource for COGS, inventory and variance analysis and explanation
• Drive constant improvement of costing accuracy, forecasting and overall visibility
• Proactively identify and raise cost and process improvement opportunities
If interested in being considered, please email a resume to Liz Noyes through linked in.
Bachelors in Accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.