Robert Half International Database Analyst in Austin, Texas
We are looking for an innovative, positive, self-directed team player who is passionate about “figuring out.” A CRM Data Analyst/Scientist reports directly to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis and will lead efforts to build the architecture and solve some of the most analytically complex questions. These will include leveraging data from web traffic, sales, and customer data and turning it into actionable insights.
• Strategically contribute in driving business decisions through data and analytics
• Work with IT and vendors to derive an architecture that will allow for data mining and analytics
• Design and implement report/dashboards for the consumption of business stakeholders
• Develop consistent approaches and methodologies, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies
• Support the design and implementation of multi-channel CRM
• Analyze multiple data sets to extract insightful understanding of customer behavior across multiple channels
• Conduct statistical analysis and test hypothesis around business questions
• Design and develop data driven model that captures Lifetime Customer Value across all channels
• Forecast performance measures for customer cohorts that feed into financial planning
• Assist in the design of unique marketing campaigns/incentives, considering payback and ROI
• Translate complex analytics into concise and easily consumable outputs to assist stakeholders with data driven decisions
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in mathematics, statistics, marketing, business analytics, or economics
• 5+ years’ experience in data analysis in consumer/retail marketing analytics/data mining for a high-growth company
• Experience with complex database querying using SQL (or similar query language); working knowledge of BI/visualization tools is (Tableau, Spotfire, Qlickview, etc.) is a plus
• Mastery of Excel, including pivot tables, and PowerPoint slide creation
• A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery and reprioritize based on evolving business needs
• Command of databases and data warehousing techniques
• Comfortable presenting insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-technical audience
• Familiarity of concepts around revenue and profit optimization (Application of design of experiments and measurement in marketing)
• A strong ability to build cross functional partnerships and work collaboratively
• A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.