Robert Half Executive Assistant in Austin, Texas
This Executive Assistant will be a key member of the current Team. This individual will have a broad range of responsibilities and will support different level of investment professionals, including Managing Directors, Principals and Vice Presidents for business travel and expense reports. This individual will also work directly with the members of the Finance Team in a variety of initiatives and work cross-functionally within the firm to accomplish short and long-term strategic and tactical operational objectives. This individual will be expected to work full-time in the office.
• Arrange complex and extensive travel plans, itineraries and agendas for investment professionals weekly
• Prepare monthly expense reports for investment professionals in a timely manner and ensure expense reports are completed accurately and adhere to Company policy
• Manage schedules/calendars and coordinate meetings for various Managing Directors
• Coordinate onsite interviews for potential hires, including working with recruiters for obtaining candidate information, logistics for travel and arranging interviewers
• Oversee office operations, including working with building management for repairs and maintenance, troubleshooting phone and printer issues, ordering office supplies and snacks, answering phones and greeting guests
• Handle confidential business information on behalf of the Company
• Coordinate ad hoc meetings and perform ad hoc projects within the Company
• A minimum of 5-7 years of executive assistant experience working at highly sophisticated and reputable organizations
• Personal and professional integrity, initiative, passion for excellence at all levels
• Critical thinking and business judgment
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Very strong attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial spirit – roles and responsibilities will evolve over time as the Company continues to grow
• Knowledge in Concur Expense and American Express Travel
• Strong computer skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Team-oriented with high confidence.
• Strong work ethic and capable of meeting high expectations
A bachelor’s degree is preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.