Robert Half HR Generalist - JD Emphasis in Austin, Texas
Robert Half has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Human Resources Specialist looking to expand their career. This is a fantastic next step in your career in HR. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you're available for a long-term contract engagement, apply today.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Audits existing job descriptions for compliance, competencies, and consistency.
• Researches and develops job descriptions
• Edits and updates job descriptions as needed for business needs.
• Maintains job description library SharePoint for HR Team.
• Works with mangers to make sure job description competencies meet the needs of the site.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and still time manage to success delivery.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be a critical thinker, including ability to be proactive with work and decisions.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
Do you see yourself in this role, if so don't hesitate in contacting us! An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today to start your career!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.