Robert Half International Human Resources Coordinator in Austin, Texas
OfficeTeam has ongoing opportunities for an accomplished and motivated Human Resources Coordinator.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find you office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
• Detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills
• Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
• Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
• Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other Human Resource programs, and recommending corrective actions
• Assisting with new employee hiring processes
• Answering employee requests and questions
• Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
• Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to Human Resource programs and services
• Resolving benefits-related problems
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Austin, TX
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04160-9502759881
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative