Robert Half International Human Resources Coordinator in Austin, Texas
OfficeTeam has ongoing opportunities for an accomplished and motivated Human Resources Coordinator.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find you office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
• Detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills
• Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
• Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
• Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other Human Resource programs, and recommending corrective actions
• Assisting with new employee hiring processes
• Answering employee requests and questions
• Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
• Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to Human Resource programs and services
• Resolving benefits-related problems
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Austin, TX
Date Posted: January 4, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04160-9502804645
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative