Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Austin, Texas
Seeking Experienced Accounting and Finance professionals to join our Salaried Professional Consulting team! As a Salaried Professional Consultant, you are a full time employee of Robert Half (a Fortune 500 Company), with an Annual Salary, Comprehensive Benefits, Bonuses and many other Educational Resources; such as tuition reimbursement, certifications and career guidance. You will be placed on a sequence of Mid to Long term engagements or recurring projects tailored to your Experience, Skill Sets and Career Objectives.
Some of these include:
· System conversions
· Medical/Maternity Leaves
· Annual Audits
· Staff Reductions
· Peak Workload Demands
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities for the successful Senior Accountant include:
· Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
· Preparation of journal entries
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
· Assess internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
· Preparation of work papers for annual audit
· Assist with budget preparation and prepare the monthly budget variance analyses
· Maintain and reconcile fixed assets schedules
· Assist with initial internal control evaluations
· Prepare ad hoc financial reports as requested
· Supervising accounting staff
Industry Experience (examples below-multiple preferred):
· Oil and Gas
· Public Accounting
· Law Firms
· Property Management
For more information on this unique career position offered exclusively through Robert Half Salaried Professional Service, please call Brandon Wark at 737.219.7325 today!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.